1H,1H,2H,2H-perfluorooctyltrimethoxysilane(CAS:85857-16-5), Our model SCA-F13C8M ,It has the advantages of high heat resistance, good chemical resistance and low surface free energy. And it has excellent properties such as ultraviolet resistance, weather resistance and friction resistance. It can be used as a surface modifier, which can make the surface hydrophobic/oily; it can be used as a surface modifier for hydroxyl, carboxyl and oxygen-containing groups. The self-assembled monomolecular fluorosilicon film layer is formed on the surface of the inorganic substance, so that the treated substrate has extremely low surface energy and poor wettability, and has excellent water-repellent and oil-repellent properties to give the treated substrate excellent surface Waterproof, oil-proof and anti-fouling performance.
|Appearance||Colorless, transparent liquid|
|Specific Gravity (ρ20), g/cm3||1.457|
|Boiling Point (760mmHg), ℃||88|
|Flash Point, ℃||65|
|Solubility||Soluble in ethanol, isopropanol, n-hexane, toluene, acetone and ethyl acetate.|
1.Water-repellent, anti-fouling and anti-ultraviolet coating on the glass surface;
2. Anti-oxidation on the surface of metals (copper, iron, aluminum, etc.);
3.Waterproof and antifouling of ceramic and marble surface;
4. Waterproof, antifouling and anticorrosion treatment of wood and products;
5. Natural fiber (wool, cotton, leather, etc.) products to reduce water retention and improve surface water repellency and anti-fouling finishing;
6.Water repellent, anti-fouling and weathering protection treatment of cultural relics and masonry;
7.Waterproof spots, white flowers and weatherproof treatment of concrete products;
8. Waterproof, antifouling and anti-halogen treatment of magnesium oxide and magnesia mineral products.
The regular packing of 1H,1H,2H,2H-perfluorooctyltrimethoxysilane(CAS:85857-16-5) is 25kg plastic pail, 200L steel drums and 1000L immediate bulk container.
Should be stored in dry, cool, ventilated room; keep away from water, moisture, high temperature and fire. This product has a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in tightly closed original container at room temperature.
If this product is kept beyond the shelf life recommend on the product label, it is not necessarily unusable, but a quality control should be performed on the properties relevant to the application.
Based on the quantity of 1H,1H,2H,2H-perfluorooctyltrimethoxysilane(CAS:85857-16-5), we can delivery you by sea, by air and by express.
Q1.what is the purity we can supply??
A1:For 1H,1H,2H,2H-perfluorooctyltrimethoxysilane(CAS:85857-16-5)), we can supply 97% purity.
Q2.what is the using method of 1H,1H,2H,2H-perfluorooctyltrimethoxysilane(CAS:85857-16-5)?
A2:Equipped with suitable solvent dilution and operation methods, its molecules can penetrate into the hard, multi-void inorganic structural substrates, thereby achieving deep and long-term hydrophobic and antifouling protection.
1. The substrate (material) to be treated should be clean, dry, free of floating dust, grease and other dirt;
2. Use a suitable solvent, such as alcohols, petroleum solvents, aromatic hydrocarbons, isoparaffins or mixtures thereof, to dilute to a desired concentration of about 0.5-2% by mass, and brush or spray on the surface of the substrate. The prepared solution avoids prolonged contact with air, the container must be sealed;
3. The waterproof and antifouling test of the treated substrate (material) should be carried out after curing is completed, generally after 24 hours;
4. The formed waterproof and antifouling protective layer is completely invisible and will not cause optical damage to the substrate.
Below is the test example: