3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(CAS:919-30-2), our model SCA-A10E (equivalent to Silquest® A-1100,Dynasylan® AMEO),is a versatile amino group organofunctional silane used over a broad range of applications to provide superior bonds between inorganic substrates and organic polymers. The primary amine function reacts with a wide array of thermoset, thermoplastic and elastomeric materials.
|Appearance||Colorless, transparent liquid|
|Specific Gravity (ρ20), g/cm3||0.946|
|Boiling Point (760mmHg), ℃||217|
|Refractive Index（ ）||1.420|
|Flash Point, ℃||96|
|Solubility||Completely and immediately soluble in water (with reaction), alcohol and aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Ketones are not recommended diluents.|
1. Coatings, Adhesives and Sealants: An excellent adhesion promoter to glass, aluminum, steel and other inorganic surface in acrylic, polysulfide, urethane, RTV, epoxy, nitrile and phenolic adhesive, sealants and coatings.
2. Glass Fiber and Mineral Batt: Improve the moisture resistance and mechanic strength.
3. Resin-Base Composites: Greatly enhance the flexural, compressive and interlaminar shear strengths before and after exposure to humidity. Improve wet electrical properties.
4. Resin-Sand Foundry: Strengthens the bond between phenolic or furan binders and silicon sand.
5. Grinding Wheels: Promotes an improved, water resistant bond between the abrasive grit and phenolic resin binders.
The regular packing of Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(CAS:919-30-2) is 25kg plastic pail, 200L steel drums and 1000L immediate bulk container.
Should be stored in dry, cool, ventilated room; keep away from water, moisture, high temperature and fire. This product has a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in tightly closed original container at room temperature.
If this product is kept beyond the shelf life recommend on the product label, it is not necessarily unusable, but a quality control should be performed on the properties relevant to the application.
Based on the quantity of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(CAS:919-30-2), we can delivery you by sea, by air .This is a dangerous product in class 8.
Q1.what is the purity we can supply?
A1:For 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(CAS:919-30-2), we can supply 97%,98% and 99%purity.
Q2.what are the equivalents of some other silane manufacturers?
A2:The equivalents of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(CAS:919-30-2), please see the list as below:
|Silquest® A-1100||Momentive (formerly OSi Specialties)|
|Dynasylan® AMEO||Evonik (formerly Degussa)|
|GENIOSIL® GF 93||Wacker|
Q3.:For metal surface treatment application, which purity of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(CAS:919-30-2) we need to choose?
A3: We suggestion the purity 99% of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(CAS:919-30-2), It has a good hydrolytic stability.